How to install Gaia Addon on Kodi 18/18.1 Leia? Gaia Addon is one of the best Kodi 18 Leia add-ons that can be installed from Gaia Repository that offers you to watch to all type of movies & tv shows within Kodi.
Actually, its a fork of a very popular bubbles addon. Gaia Kodi addon scrapes the high-quality content from the Internet. If you are looking for the best movies & tv shows add-ons for Kodi then you should definitely go for Gaia Addon. Let’s have a discussion about how to install Gaia Addon on Kodi 18/18.1 Leia.
How To Install Gaia Addon On Kodi 18/18.1 Leia
- Launch Kodi application and click on the settings icon from the top of the left menu.
- Click on the ‘System Settings’ option
- Select the ‘Add-ons’ option on the left Then turns on the ‘unknown sources’ option.
- If you see any warning or prompt message, click yes.
- Addon: Gaia Addon Kodi Addon
- Repository: Gaia
- URL: https://repo.gaiakodi.com
- Compatibility: 17.6 Krypton and 18/18.1 Leia
Now we are ready to install Gaia Addon on Kodi 18/18.1 Leia. Follow the below instructions to install Gaia Add-on on Kodi.
- Go to Kodi home screen and again open settings
- Select File Manager
- Click on add source
- Click on ‘<None>’ in the dialog box that pops up.
- You will see a field called ‘Enter the paths or browse for media locations’. Enter this link: https://repo.gaiakodi.com
- Click on Ok then Enter a name for this media Source as the Gaia
- Go back again to the home screen and click ‘add-ons’
- Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you will see at the top.
- Click on the ‘install from zip file’ option.
- Click on Gaia
- Select repository.gaia.zip
- Now click on ‘install the repository’ on the same screen.
- Click Gaia repo
- open ‘video add-ons
- Click on ‘Gaia’
- Click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies.
- You are done! The Gaia Addon has now installed on Kodi 18/18.1 leia.
To launch the Gaia Kodi 18 Addon, go to home screen of Kodi and click ‘add-ons’ option from the left menu. Go to video add-ons and You will be able to see the add-on on the screen.