How To Install Kratos Reborn Kodi 18/18.1 Leia Addon? Kratos Reborn Addon is one of the best Kodi 18/18.1 Leia add-ons that can be installed from Ukodi1 Repository that offers you to watch all Movies and TV Shows, new episodes, documentaries from multiple sources on Kodi.
Kratos Reborn has a different section includes Movies, TV shows, My Movies, My TV shows, New Movies, New Episodes Documentaries, Tools, and Search. The addon uses the Open Scrappers to scrape the working links from the internet. Let’s have a discussion about how to install Kratos Reborn Addon on Kodi 18/18.1 Leia.
How To Install Kratos Reborn Addon On Kodi 18 Leia
- Launch Kodi application and click on the Settings icon from the top of the left menu.
- Click on the ‘System Settings’ option
- Select the ‘Add-ons’ option on the left Then turns on the ‘Unknown Sources’ option.
- If you see any warning or prompt message, click Yes.
- Addon: Kratos Reborn Kodi Addon
- Repository: Ukodi1 Repo
- URL: http://uk1.site/Repo/
- Compatibility: 17.6 Krypton and 18/18.1 Leia
Now we are ready to install Kratos Reborn Addon on Kodi 18 Leia. Follow the below instructions to install Kratos Reborn Add-on on Kodi.
- Go to Kodi home screen and again open settings
- Select File Manager
- Click on add source
- Click on ‘<None>’ in the dialog box that pops up.
- You will see a field called ‘Enter the paths or browse for media locations’. Enter this link: http://uk1.site/Repo/
- Click on Ok then Enter a name for this media Source as the ukodi1
- Go back again to the home screen and click ‘add-ons’
- Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you will see at the top.
- Click on the ‘install from zip file’ option.
- Click on ukodi1
- Select repository.uk1-1.0.5.zip
- Now click on ‘install the repository’ on the same screen.
- Click Supremacy repo
- open ‘video add-ons
- Click on ‘uk1’
- Click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies (For Kodi 18)
- You are done! The Kratos Reborn Addon has now installed on Kodi 18 Leia.
To launch the Kratos Reborn Addon, go to home screen of Kodi and click ‘add-ons’ option from the left menu. Go to video add-ons and You will be able to see the add-on on the screen. Keep visiting Kodi install for more updates.