How To Install PEACE Addon On Kodi 18/18.1 Leia? PEACE Addon is another new Kodi 18 Leia add-ons that can be installed from Skunk Repo that offers you to watch Movies and TV shows within Kodi.
PEACE Addon has different categories includes TMDB Movies & tv shows, Trakt movies & tv shows, Fanatics, Moviefone Trailers, Live Tv- Live Sports, Looney tunes fun house, 24/7 Tv shows, 24/ movies and many more. If you are looking for the best TV addons for Kodi then you should definitely go for PEACE Addon. Let’s have a discussion about how to install PEACE Filters Addon on Kodi 18 & Kodi 18.1 Leia.
How To Install PEACE Addon On Kodi 18 & 18.1 Leia
- Launch Kodi application and click on the Settings icon from the top of the left menu.
- Click on the ‘System Settings’ option
- Select the ‘Add-ons’ option on the left Then turns on the ‘Unknown Sources’ option.
- If you see any warning or prompt message, click Yes.
- Addon: PEACE Kodi Addon
- Repository: Skunk Repo
- URL: http://cmrepo.tk/skunkrepo/
- Compatibility: 17.6 Krypton and 18/18.1 Leia
Now we are ready to install PEACE Addon on Kodi 18 & 18.1 Leia. Follow the below instructions to install PEACE Add-on on Kodi.
- Go to Kodi home screen and again open settings
- Select File Manager
- Click on add source
- Click on ‘<None>’ in the dialog box that pops up.
- You will see a field called ‘Enter the paths or browse for media locations’. Enter this link: http://cmrepo.tk/skunkrepo/
- Click on Ok then Enter a name for this media Source as the skun
- Go back again to the home screen and click ‘add-ons’
- Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you will see at the top.
- Click on the ‘install from zip file’ option.
- Click on skun
- Select repository.skunkrepo-0.1.6.zip
- Now click on ‘install the repository’ on the same screen.
- Click skun repo
- open ‘video add-ons
- Click on ‘PEACE ’
- Click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies (For Kodi 18)
- You are done! The PEACE Addon has now installed on Kodi 18 Leia.
To launch the PEACE Addon, go to home screen of Kodi and click ‘add-ons’ option from the left menu. Go to video add-ons and You will be able to see the add-on on the screen.