Reporting Truth With Utmost Accuracy
- Being honest and accurate while reporting/expressing facts, figures, and opinions.
- Check for accuracy of facts to avoid errors.
- News stories, images, titles, headings, links, etc., should never misrepresent the actual facts and incidents.
- Mandatory attribution to other sources and publications while reporting news stories.
- Multiple checks and adding proper disclosure if the sources referred to aren’t official. Such sources will only be used as a last resort to cover a story.
- Beware of sources offering information for money.
- Be sensitive to those affected by an incident while reporting the news story.
- Show compassion while contacting/interviewing people who may be affected by the concerned news story.
- Maintain care to respect the privacy and anonymity of sources that might be adversely affected by coverage.
- Extra care and sensitivity while reporting stories mentioning juveniles, victims of sex/hate/domestic crimes, and self-harm incidents.
- Include trigger warnings in articles that might include graphic images or descriptions. Use the terms “Warning: graphic images” or “Warning: detailed descriptions”
- Refrain from giving financial, legal, and health advice in content.
Avoiding Bias And Ensuring Fair Play
- Maintain a professional detachment to the topic while reporting the story to avoid any bias.
- Strive to cover all aspects of a news development and update it as per newer developments.
- Reviews and opinion articles may include personal preferences but those should be supported by facts and actual findings.
- Accepting monetary benefits of any kind from technology companies is strictly prohibited.
Avoiding Conflict Of Interest And Maintaining Editorial Independence
- Disclose close relationships with sources and relevant people in the technology industry to respective editors as it might affect coverage.
- Avoid any secondary employment, activism, or collaborations that may adversely impact journalistic integrity.
- Deny any favorable treatment to technology companies and advertisers.
- Strive to maintain the journalistic integrity of SuperLogix .
- Obey the laws applicable in your country.
- Strive for honesty and refrain from plagiarism.
- Respect and compassion for all.