How to install Voodoo Addon on Kodi 17.6/18 Leia? Voodoo Addon is one of the best Kodi 18 Leia add-ons that can be installed from golden gun repo that offers you to watch movies, tv shows, live Tv and many more within Kodi.
Voddo main menu has Movies, Tv shows, all for kids, anime adult, movie tv 24/7, VODOO IPTV, and much more. If you are looking for the best Movies and live tv addons for Kodi then you should definitely go for Voodoo Kodi Addon. Let’s have a discussion about how to install Voodoo Addon on Kodi 17.6/18 Leia.
How To Install Voodoo Addon On Kodi 17.6/18 Leia
- Launch Kodi application and click on the settings icon from the top of the left menu.
- Click on the ‘System Settings’ option
- Select the ‘Add-ons’ option on the left Then turns on the ‘unknown sources’ option.
- If you see any warning or prompt message, click yes.
- Addon: Voodoo Kodi Addon
- URL: http://goldengunrepo.github.io/install/me
- Compatibility: 17.6 Krypton and 18/18.1 Leia
Now we are ready to install Voodoo Addon on Kodi 17.6/18 Leia. Follow the below instructions to install Voodoo Add-on on Kodi.
- Go to Kodi home screen and again open settings
- Select File Manager
- Click on add source
- Click on ‘<None>’ in the dialog box that pops up.
- You will see a field called ‘Enter the paths or browse for media locations’. Enter this link: http://goldengunrepo.github.io/install/me
- Click on Ok then Enter a name for this media Source as me
- Go back again to the home screen and click ‘add-ons’
- Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you will see at the top.
- Click on the ‘install from zip file’ option.
- Click on me
- Select repository.goldengun.x.x.zip
- Now click on ‘install the repository’ on the same screen.
- Click goldengun
- open ‘video add-ons
- Click on ‘Voodoo’
- Click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies (For Kodi 18).
- You are done! The Voodoo Addon has now installed on Kodi 17.6/18 leia.
To launch the Voodoo Addon, go to home screen of Kodi and click ‘add-ons’ option from the left menu. Go to video add-ons and You will be able to see the add-on on the screen.